Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There is a woman's voice on my device and also it nariates…

Customer Question
There is a woman's...

There is a woman's voice on my device and also it nariates what is being said on the bottom of the screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I'm not finding it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been 2 weeks at least

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .

Are we talking about a tv here ?