Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I use Tune-in app for radio...No sound; TV,Pandora are OK,

Customer Question
I use Tune-in app...

I use Tune-in app for radio...No sound; TV,Pandora are OK, but Tune in

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

4640X, Less than one year

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The sound has been out 2 to 3 weeks, nothing else comes to mind

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, and video is fine...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What all stations have you tried listening to?

Are only some stations affected, or all?