Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have mistakenly put amazon prime on the same hdmi channel…

Customer Question
Hello: I have mistakenly...

Hello: I have mistakenly put amazon prime on the same hdmi channel as netflix. how do I remove amazon prime

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

It is a RCA 32" flat screen tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I switched from netflix to amazon and the screen said I was over the maximum number of requests at this time Press OK on your remote control to return to the Roku home screen and try back later

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to take Amazon Prime off completely and just have Netflix.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of the tv?