Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have mistakenly put amazon prime on the same hdmi channel

Customer Question

hello: I have mistakenly put amazon prime on the same hdmi channel as netflix. how do I remove amazon prime
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: it is a RCA 32" flat screen tv
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I switched from netflix to amazon and the screen said I was over the maximum number of requests at this time Press OK on your remote control to return to the Roku home screen and try back later
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to take Amazon Prime off completely and just have Netflix.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of the tv?