Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have sling blue + extras through roku. Since adding sports…

Customer Question
I have sling blue...

I have sling blue + extras through roku. Since adding sports package I no longer get ESPN channels. They said to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Sanyo. I'm not sure how old. Maybe 4-5 yrs. Flat screen. I had espn.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just realized I didn't have it when I tried to watch game last night.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's the only problem I'm aware of. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Thank you.
I think it's horrible that I have to pay to get help with Roku. The problem is with their service and I have to pay for assisrance? Very wrong.

You may contact our customer service at 1-***-***-**** to discuss how the payment works