Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I purchased 2 Roku devices from Best Buy over 6 months go.

Customer Question
I purchased 2 Roku...

I purchased 2 Roku devices from Best Buy over 6 months go. Their "geek squad" came and installed everything. I have used them both for all these months. Now, the one in the bedroom does not work and Netflix kept asking me if it was a "smart tv" and have I ever used it before. I do not know if the TV is smart or dumb. I only know that I used it for all these months and now it does not work.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung. Pretty old, but as I say, it worked until a few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has been an issue about 3 days to a week. Nothing really happened.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and Welcome. I am sorry you are having this issue. My name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you. Can you please tell me if you have unplugged the Roku device to reboot it?