Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I am having trouble getting any reception on Netflix it

Customer Question

I am having trouble getting any reception on Netflix it keeps telling me that I have maxed out my requests and to try again with the same result
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: coc9da039068 old pre 2015 I was told many other people were experiencing the same and that Roku engineers were working on a soft ware problem
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing happened it was very sudden last night at about 8 oclock and while trying to change the program we got the message that we had maxed out our requests and to try again later this morning it was the same the system was crashed
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I told you all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Which model Roku are you using it on?

Please let me know