Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku has stopped working. Please advise. Roku 1. I think…

Customer Question
My roku has stopped...

My roku has stopped working. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 1. I think about 5 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

3 days. I called yesterday and was told that I need to reactivate. Can you help me with this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 9 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What exactly do you see when you try to access your Roku?

Please let me know

A blank screen with the Roku logo on the right side of the screen

Thanks

Is it a Roku Stick or Roku box?

Please let me know

I don't understand charges in order to get my Roku working. Is this a Roku expense?
Is this a Roku expense for me?

this is a paid technical support desk, please speak to customer service regarding all cost if you did not read this when creating the question.