Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I try to play a Netflix movie using my Roku it says…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to play a Netflix movie using my Roku it says "usage limit exceeded". What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Not sure. I've been using this since about 2011.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I wanted to watch a Netflix movie. I did everything as usual but I was blocked by that message.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

It means too many people are using the Netflix under your account, there is a limit based on your subscription type.

How many places do you have it installed?

One installation. Nobody else lives here or has access to it here as far as I know.

Which model Roku do you have?