Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been having issues with my roku as it loses sound off…

Customer Question
I have been having...

I have been having issues with my roku as it loses sound off and on. I was in touch with gal that sent me this email: Hi Lori:
You can try to upload using your google and drive and send us the link to access the video that you uploaded.Best Regards,Rhey Abarca

Technical Support RepresentativeTCL North America

o:(###) ###-####

w: www.tclusa.com/support

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

32S3700TCAA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

P136T502007...it came from the factory with this issue. She had told me that there was a button in back of the tv and to press it for about 30-45 seconds. That did help for a while but then it went back to the original problem. I have been trying to send videos of it doing it but the file is so big. Nothing happened before, like I said it came like that. She then told me to Google+and send her the link. I did and haven't heard back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I understand that your roku is having sound issues.
Would please tell me a little more about the problem:-
1. What is the model of the roku
2. How old is it,
3. What is the model of the tv that it is connected to
4. Who is your service provider?
5. How far is your roku from the wifi router?
6. Have you ever checked your connection speed
7. When this happens do you loose any picture quality?