Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I open the Roku the screen continually moves to the…

Customer Question
When I open the...

When I open the Roku the screen continually moves to the left showing different movies. Unable to access roku menu

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is a roku stick , about 8 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Have not used it in several months. When I tried to open roku tonight this is what happened

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to ask or say

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried pressing the Menu button on your Roku remote?