Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have used Roku 2 for a few years.Recently, all of our…

Customer Question
We have used Roku...

We have used Roku 2 for a few years.Recently, all of our streaming channels, Netflix, Fandango and Amazon specifically, don't display the movie or TV selections icons.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 2 model 2720x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It's been going on for two days. I don't know of any event that triggered it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We use At&T wi-fi. It works great. when I tune to the streaming channels on my laptop, the icons are visible.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.