Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have used Roku 2 for a few years.Recently, all of our

Customer Question

We have used Roku 2 for a few years.Recently, all of our streaming channels, Netflix, Fandango and Amazon specifically, don't display the movie or TV selections icons.
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Roku 2 model 2720x
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It's been going on for two days. I don't know of any event that triggered it.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We use At&T wi-fi. It works great. when I tune to the streaming channels on my laptop, the icons are visible.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.