Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sys my Roku isn't connected, 1moth, came home from work had…

Customer Question
Sys my Roku isn't...

Sys my Roku isn't connected

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

1moth

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Came home from work had to reset my modem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Did you reset or restart the modem?

If you reset the modem then the Roku may need to be reconnected to it.

Try going through the Roku setup to reconnect it to the modem again.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------