Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had a message on my TV screen saying my channel line up…

Customer Question
I had a message...

I had a message on my TV screen saying my channel line up changed. I was watching MSNBC and after the message, I no longer have MSNBC

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing, I was watching MSNBC, the message popped up, I said ok, and it went back to the first screen and when I went back into the channels, I no longer had MSNBC

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reorder or move your Roku channels again please see:

https://blog.roku.com/blog/2011/06/06/reordering-and-removing-roku-channels