Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We cannot access netflix message from roku "usage

Customer Question
We cannot access netflix...

We cannot access netflix message from roku "usage limit".....your account has exceeded...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Roku xr

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Two hours..I first called Netflix...accessed as usual, accessed netflix, it went to "My List" , selected a movie, instead of retrieving I got the message "exceeded limit"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can access netflxi by my computer. The Netflix tech said the Roku probably needs updated

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Have you tried to reboot your Roku device?