Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't figure out how to input info on my cineplex account.

Customer Question
Can't figure out how...

Can't figure out how to input info on my cineplex account. Also myself Netflix is indicating unauthorized access so how do I recify that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 3 and it's about 3 or 4 yes old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just the last few days. Have never been able to get on cineplex but Netflix has always been good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/12/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

1. You can enter your Cineplex account information at https://store.cineplex.com/

2. If you believe someone has used your Netflix account without your permission, you can check your recent viewing activity to see which titles were viewed. You should change your Netflix password ***** prevent it happening again.