Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just subscribed to Britbox. They are asking for my Roku pin…

Customer Question
Just subscribed to Britbox...

Just subscribed to Britbox. They are asking for my Roku pin which I did not write down and do not know.,

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Serial number 2LA54V196461 AC:3A:7A;ED;AE;E5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now. first time. screen came up when I subscribed to Brit box just now

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is Joe. I would like to help you recover your pin. Please follow the steps below and let me know if you are able to reset the pin:

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are not already logged in, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select Update.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.
  • Notes:
    • Creating a PIN only affects the ability to purchase or add channels from the Roku Channel Store. It does not filter channels or block content from the Roku Channel Store.
    • Roku typically does not provide refunds for purchases made from the Roku Channel Store, the Movie Store and TV Store.

good morning. I am just following up to see if this helped resolve you issue. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. If you're satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Joe AV
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service