Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm 81 so you will have to be patient! I turned my Roku on…

Customer Question
I need help!...

I need help! I'm 81 so you will have to be patient! I turned my Roku on and get the Roku page with all the skyscrapers, but I can't get the Home page or anything else! My cell # is 201 41`5 2304 if you can't help me online!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Sharp Aquos------I've had Roku two years never had this problem! my email address is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please