Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My hulu app will not let me log in with the firestick

Customer Question
My hulu app will...

My hulu app will not let me log in with the firestick although I am paid to date

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

My hulu app stopped working and won't let me log in even though I am paid to date

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Are you there?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's a new amazon firestick. It worked initially but stopped as if I wasn't a member. My Amazon account was recently hacked and I had to change password

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My Amazon account was hacked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

In the past week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Never mind, I cancelled my Hulu account and will get it again at a later date. Seems like nobody could help me so I am buying a new Roku device and will try it again when I get it!

Ok... though I would ahve advised you did my initial instructions.

Let me know if you need anything else please.