Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was setting up my new TV...everything seemed to be working…

Customer Question
I was setting up...

I was setting up my new TV...everything seemed to be working fine.....when I changed the pic size, the sound stopped working. When I turn the tv off and back on I see the volume bar for a few seconds on the right side, but it has an X over it as if it is muted.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Just bought it today....brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Jsut happened....I hooked it up changed the pic size and then no sound

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of the tv?

How are you getting your channels? Cable/satellite, antenna, etc?

1706GTC001355A07494

That is a serial number, can you please tell me the brand name and complete model number from the back of the tv?

HEY...JUST FIGURED IT out....there is a mut button on the side of the remote....I must have accidentailly hit it.

Great, glad to hear it is working again for you. I'm sorry I wasn't able to give you a quicker fix, if I had the model number I would have been able to point you to that mute button as well.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,