Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We received error code o14.4o, Which device, We were trying…

Customer Question
We received error code...

We received error code o14.4o

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Which device

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were trying to connect rukh to our wireless internet tried twice go this error code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Model number 464ox
We have had the device 3 days where are you answering us?
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Is this your first time trying to set this up, or has it worked previously?

First time
Please call

I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or call your bank to clear a security hold on your account (the 2nd charge is usually what triggers this, not a problem with the card number/info).

If you prefer to continue here in chat, that is fine too. Just let me know either way.

Thanks,

What is current status? I cleared the TX w/ my bank!
Nathan? R U there?
Hello!

You'll need to click the call request button on your end again so that I can accept it.

Why can't we talk on phone?
Because the call service has not been approved yet. You have to click on the phone call request button to approve that service/fee. Even if your bank has the prior request has expired now and has to be processed again.
Please, let's get me up and using ROKU!
R U there?
Why can't we talk? It would be so much easier!
We can once you click the call request button on your screen so that I can accept it.
Why the ooops!
Am I ever going to use ROKU?

I have no control over the site functions. For me to be able to call you, you would have to click on the call request button on your end.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician