Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Second opinion] no sound on my TV. I don't know. I just

Customer Question
Second opinion] no sound...

Second opinion] no sound on my TV.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't know . I just bought it last month.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else excerpt the sound.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What all devices do you have connected to the TV?

Approximately how old is the TV?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.