Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to re-establish my account with Roku. What do I need…

Customer Question
Hello. I want...

Hello. I want to re-establish my account with Roku. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I do not see the model # on the box. I can give you a Ser #.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I closed the account in February. I want to open a new account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. None that I can think of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please click on following Roku link to signup for new account..

https://my.roku.com/signup

Please reply back with the result.