Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku remote is not working, I don't see any model # on…

Customer Question
My roku remote is...

My roku remote is not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't see any model # on the remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 9 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need some more info here. What exactly is on the TV screen right now please? Also which model ROKU (not the remote) do you have (Roku 2, 3, Premiere, Stick, etc.)?

How old is it as well please roughly?

How old is it as well please roughly?

I'm not available by phone. The website sends that offer without my consent. I'm asking some pretty basic questions here. If you need help- simply reply back with the info requested.

I'm not at the TV It Is downsrairs We probably have Roku 2

If you're not at the TV than we can't trouble shoot, so I will opt out.

The screen shows the home page of roku but the remote seems frozen .It does not do anything to the screen.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 9 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi another expert here.

It looks like the other expert opted out.

Have you tried to change remote batteries ?

Can you open the remote battery cover and check if there is a small yellow pairing button there If yes, please press and hold it for 20 seconds and let me know if that works.