Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

IT gives a mewssage...........please reconnect to the

Customer Question
IT gives a mewssage...........please...

IT gives a mewssage...........please reconnect to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since Friday night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, go ahead

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Was the Roku-2 box working fine with same wifi modem and recently got the problem?

Please reply here and do not open duplicate question for the same issue.

same make and model

OK, have you tried to disconnect Roku box power for 5 minutes, reconnect power back in and reply back with the result?