GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds
76665483

Roku please help me find my Roku account so I may change my

Customer Question

Roku please help me find my Roku account so I may change my debit card number so I may watch HULU again, please. Thank You.
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I have only had it one month, bought new at Walmart in Sullivan, MO.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: My other debit card was lost abd I have two accounts in checking so I cancelled previous card and am using my other debit card that Roku does not have. Hulu said to ask you all to help me change it at Roku. Is this possible?
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Just give me someone to connect this other card so I can use my Roku Hulu........Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I am very sorry that you have had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Please click on https://my.roku.com/index. Sign into your Roku account. If you have forgotten your Roku password, please click on FORGOT password ***** follow the prompts on the screen to reset it. After you have successfully signed in, please click on PAYMENT method and make your updates to your payment method.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 month ago.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!