Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My language is stuck on Spanish and I need English, Roku 4,

Customer Question
My language is stuck...

My language is stuck on Spanish and I need English

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO USE THE Roku SINCE I PURCHASED IT SIX MONTHS AGO. I AM IN mEXICO BUT BROUGHT THE Roku IN THE us. I HAD SOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT TRY TO HELP ME OUT BUT ONLY GOT LIMITED CHANNELS. nOW I WANT TO ADD MORE CHANNELS BUT IT IS IN Spanish SO I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO SO.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble and I'm truly sorry that you had to wait so long for help. It would be my pleasure to assist you. If we reset the Roku, the startup wizard should bring up the Setup page and you should be able to choose your Language preference. With most Roku models, you can disconnect the power cord for at least 20 seconds (use a timer) then plug it back in to reset. If this doesn't work for you, look for a reset button on the back. With some models, you may need to use a paper-clip to press in the reset button. Hold for several seconds, then release and your Roku should reset.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this doesn't work, please let me know what model Roku you have. If this does resolve the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! As an independent contractor, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating. You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!

.