Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

How do I get my Roku to work? It was fine until about the

Customer Question

How do I get my Roku to work? It was fine until about the 5th and then I could get nothing streamed. Still cannot.
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is an Roku 2. I have no idea what the model number is ***** it's not on the box itself.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been an issue since at least the 5ht. I was watching MLB, the game was over. I tried to see one of the recaps of a prior game and couldn't get it to play. Went to Weather Nations, and the steaming part was black. Tried one of the TV shows and it wouldn't load. The Roku site said something about a problem with their TV streaming service but I can't even find that any more. There is a hurricane possibly heading my way and I'd like to keep track of it real time. I cut my cable because Roku seemed to be a viable alternative.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope. I pretty much described what is going on. I'd like to know what to do about it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  electronicsguy replied 1 month ago.

Hi welcome to just answer.

I am sorry for the delays. Do you still need help with troubleshooting your roku issue?