Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have had ROKU for over four years and have ever had

Customer Question
We have had ROKU...

We have had ROKU for over four years and have ever had problems. For the last three weeks we have been having problems accessing Roku. We have tried calling customer support with no results. We need your assistance as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your greatly appreciated assistance.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's a ROKU 3 MOD# *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

GOING ON 3 WEEKS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. ty

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Can you elaborate with bit more details about the accessing Roku problem?