Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new modem for my computer. AT&T installed it. I…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new modem for my computer. AT&T installed it. I have entered the new wi-fi password ***** chose my wi-fi. Instructions on my roku screen said to unplug the cable for a bit which I did. I cannot get my Roku to select Netflex and it still says I am not connected to the Wi-Fi. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model 4200x. Not sure of the year.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This just happened because AT&T installed a new modem for my computer with a new wi-fi-password ***** I have entered on screen trying to set the Roku up again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

I am sorry to hear that your roku is not connecting to netflix.

Can you try to reset the system. Disconnect power off the roku, Disconnect the roku from your tv then power off your wifi Router. Let both sit for 10 minutes and plug them back together.
Let me know the results

electronicsguy
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer