Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I buy more channels? Roku rds, It works fine I'm

Customer Question
How do I buy...

How do I buy more channels?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku rds

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It works fine I'm trying to get cbs etc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I get Sling tv through Roku

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can buy channels through the ROKU store.

Click here: https://channelstore.roku.com

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Please Cancel this Service . Answer did not solve the problem. 2ps
Thanks

Sure, please call 1-***-***-****

Cancel this procedure

Sure, please call 1-***-***-**** to cancel