Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Error message with ?Roku Stck for all strteaming: Problem…

Customer Question
Error message with ?Roku...

Error message with ?Roku Stck for all strteaming: Problem Occurred. we are unable to play your video at this time... what is the problem

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Sku 3600r

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last night. unsure...left tv on for awhile, came back and opened roku...got error on vudu, neflix. amazon

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please unplug the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.