Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Connected to tv on hdmi 2 but cannect connect error code…

Customer Question
Connected to tv on...

Connected to tv on hdmi 2 but cannect connect error code 014.41

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?

Tcl roko tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Brand new

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/10/2017
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 11 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue.
You might get this error code if password ***** are entering is incorrect or when there are restriction settings enabled on your router.
Confirm you are selecting the correct wireless network name
Verify that you are entering the correct password. Remember passwords are case sensitive.
Check if you have MAC Address Filtering enabled on your router? This restricts specific devices to access your network. If yes, you have to add your TCL Roku TV's Wireless MAC Address to your router's allowed list. For instructions, refer to your router's user manual or visit the router manufacturer's website.
What are you trying to connect to HDMI 2 ? Have you tried to perform a Firmware update ?
For information I also attached the link to all error codes which can come up on your particular TV brand.
http://tclusa.helpjuice.com/20272-roku/getting-error-codes-when-connecting-to-your-wireless-network
Hello, please let me know if I can be of any further help. If not and you are satisfied please provide me with a positive rating, so I can close out the question. Have a good night
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 10 months ago
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your TV issue. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the starts above to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.