Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Experience:  I'm an Audio Video Technician with 25 years experience.
98889509

Connected to tv on hdmi 2 but cannect connect error code

Customer Question

connected to tv on hdmi 2 but cannect connect error code 014.41
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: tcl roko tv
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: brand new
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Electrotech2017 replied 1 month ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue.
You might get this error code if password ***** are entering is incorrect or when there are restriction settings enabled on your router.
Confirm you are selecting the correct wireless network name
Verify that you are entering the correct password. Remember passwords are case sensitive.
Check if you have MAC Address Filtering enabled on your router? This restricts specific devices to access your network. If yes, you have to add your TCL Roku TV's Wireless MAC Address to your router's allowed list. For instructions, refer to your router's user manual or visit the router manufacturer's website.
What are you trying to connect to HDMI 2 ? Have you tried to perform a Firmware update ?
For information I also attached the link to all error codes which can come up on your particular TV brand.
http://tclusa.helpjuice.com/20272-roku/getting-error-codes-when-connecting-to-your-wireless-network
Hello, please let me know if I can be of any further help. If not and you are satisfied please provide me with a positive rating, so I can close out the question. Have a good night
Expert:  Electrotech2017 replied 17 days ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with your TV issue. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box to let me know. If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the starts above to rate my assistance so we can close this question out.