Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My roku tv wont turn on It has the red light that flashes

Customer Question

My roku tv wont turn on It has the red light that flashes and I get the TCL ROKU TV but it wont goto the home screen. the light just keeps flashing and it keeps going on and off. i changed the batteries in the remote but that didnt help help
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2015 Model for about the last week it was slow to turn on but that is all I just bought it in March
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Nothing happened
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no i dont think so just how to get it to work again
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Have you tried any sort of reset yet?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i have it unplugged but that is it. i think it is stupid to pay 30 dollars when the thing isunder warrenty
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

I'm confused. You say it's a 2015 model but you say you just bought it. Where did you buy it?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no i do not want to pay extra can you just type what to do
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.