Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

After playing a short while it stops says it's not connected…

Customer Question
After playing a short...

After playing a short while it stops says it's not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It has a #1 on the black box - maybe 3 yrs. we have had it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

There was a period of months we didn't use (before it was working fine) and recently we started using it and this started happening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been suggested that we are not connected to Wifi. How do we enter the Wifi code number?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What is the model/ make of device in question?

It has #1 on it

Is it Roku box?