Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Watching Netflix, then suddenly no picture but I can hear…

Customer Question
Watching Netflix, then...

Watching Netflix, then suddenly no picture but I can hear the show. I tried starting over to no avail. Tried changing to Hulu, then Amazon - same thing. I can hear the show but cannot see it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Model 3700x. Bought it January

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just happened. Never happened before. I backed it up 4 frames to re-see something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer

I am sorry to hear that your system is not working.

Can you try to reset the system by disconnecting power on roku, disconnect power adapter on WiFi router, disconnect the connection between roku and tv, let them sit for 5 minutes and then try to put them back together and try again.

Let me know the results