Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Sunday we could view HGTV with our Roku device, Monday we…

Customer Question
Sunday we could view...

Sunday we could view HGTV with our Roku device, Monday we started getting error 60.002. Even when we authenticate through Frontier Communications.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku premier model 4620x. Three or four months old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We were watching Sunday but couldn't on Monday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We are Frontier Communications customers with internet only. No FiOS TV.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You will need to check your subscription and parental guide settings.

Subscription to what? The parental controls have not changed.

You will need to check your Roku channel subscription.

1. Browse and highlight the channel you wish to manage.
  2. Press the options button on your remote control.
  3. Select “Manage subscription” from the options menu.
There is no manage subscription option.

What options can you see on your version?