Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Recently got the Premier everything working great until

Customer Question
Hi Pearl - recently...

Hi Pearl - recently got the Premier everything working great until suddenly the remote wasn't working. I changed the batteries with brand new ones, the roku beeped once and I was able to navigate to Netflix when suddenly the remote stopped working again. rebooted, changed batteries with other new ones didn't work. 3 days now its not working - sent message through support email - nothing yet. Please advise

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Model: 4630x

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps that apply to your Roku and see if the remote properly resets:

https://support.roku.com/article/208755708-what-to-do-if-you-have-problems-with-your-roku-remote