Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Recently got the Premier everything working great until

Customer Question

Hi Pearl - recently got the Premier everything working great until suddenly the remote wasn't working. I changed the batteries with brand new ones, the roku beeped once and I was able to navigate to Netflix when suddenly the remote stopped working again. rebooted, changed batteries with other new ones didn't work. 3 days now its not working - sent message through support email - nothing yet. Please advise
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: model: 4630x
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: nothing
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please click on the link below and follow the steps that apply to your Roku and see if the remote properly resets:

https://support.roku.com/article/208755708-what-to-do-if-you-have-problems-with-your-roku-remote