Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

UP AND MADE A PIN MONTHS AGO BUT WAS STILL DECIDING AFTER…

Customer Question
I AM SETTING UP...

I AM SETTING UP AND MADE A PIN MONTHS AGO BUT WAS STILL DECIDING AFTER FINALLY GETTING ALL STRAIGHT I FORGOT MY PIN I AM A VIC OF IDENT THEIFT SO I USE THINGS I DO NOT USUALLY USE

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

1-2 YEARS ROKU TV IS A ROKU WHERE IS MODEL LISTED

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

NEVER NUMBER 3 BOX THE SERIAL NUMBER I LONG DO U NEED THAT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

YES GET RID OF THE CANCER I JUST FINISHED 50 RADIATION TREATMENTS FOR AND THAT IS WHY THE SLOW THINKING JUST SO U KNOW SIR MAM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you trying to reset your ROKU pin?