Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I paid for the NFL channel of $99.00 and I can't seem to…

Customer Question
I paid for the...

I paid for the NFL channel of $99.00 and I can't seem to watch the channel, please advise

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It is a roku 4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I tried to watch a game last night and it was only showing me minutes or seconds at a time, not the full game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It also keeps saying my user and password ***** not correct

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/9/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?