Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku 3, which is just frozen. It doesn't do

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku 3, which is just frozen. It doesn't do anything. The remote has new batteries, so I don't know what to do.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

It's a Roku 3, but I'm not sure how old it is. My husband is trying to locate the make/model right now. SN4E654EO

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We've been gone all summer and have just gotten back, but it worked for a couple of days after we returned. I also have one in the kitchen that has stopped working. I may just need to replace that one, but I've never had problems with the one in the study before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I don't think so. I just need help.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe AV, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Joe AV
Joe AV, Customer Service

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your request. I just want to make sure I have this correctly. Both the study and kitchen Roku are not working now?