Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just opened account up and running, sound but no picture,

Customer Question
Just opened account up...

Just opened account up and running, sound but no picture

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Roku premiere+ 4k HDR brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Open the account one hour ago to get it up and running but have no picture

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need to ask for some more info to help here.

1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV that the Roku is connected to?

2) Were you able to see the Roku letters display and also the APPS display?

3) When did the screen go black- was it only after selecting a program to play?

Please reply back and we can proceed.