Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oh yeah, This denon receiver is giving me troble, Denon

Customer Question
Oh yeah, This denon...

Oh yeah, This denon receiver is giving me troble

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Denon AVRX4300H 9.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Built-in HEOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For some reason the remote for the receiver works well when I'm in front of it but the IR is not communicating I see the red light going but that is it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 11 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your Denon receiver.
First I would try a Factory reset. I attached a screen shot of the procedure. If that does not cure the issue and you do not have any flourecent lights in front of the Denon receiver, then most likely the IR sensor / circuit in the unit has a defect. The good thing is that your Denon receiver has a 3 years warranty and can be taken to an authorized denon service center for repair.
Please let me know if the information was helpful. If you have any other question please let me know. Otherwise please rate my service so I can get credit for my assistance. Thank you.
Nah, that isn't it
I have a feeling you aren't going to be able to answer this by your first recommendations
What do you mean ? Could you explain your concern.
Remote controls working on a simple IR command to the unit. If there is no interference your unit should operate. Have you tried a remote control test with the camera feature on your smart phone ?
If I missed your question, please elaborate of the issue in detail. I'm working for a Denon authorized service center and could provide you more assistance if needed.
Please let me know if you still there and want to communicate.
I regretfully will opt out, in the hope that another Expert has a better approach to your problem
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?