Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have amazone fire tv stick. the screen now says "no

Customer Question
I have amazone fire...

I have amazone fire tv stick. the screen now says "no network connection." My internet and TV are fine. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Don't know the make & model of the firestick. It is about 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It just started ten minets ago. I unpluged it to reboot it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Have you tried restarting your router?