Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got this ruku from att i am trying to set up bet dosent…

Customer Question
I got this ruku...

I got this ruku from att i am trying to set up bet dosent work

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Modle:4620X num#7J96cc752481

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its brand new divice

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It gives me the code and it dosent work after that point

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/8/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Does it show activation code on TV screen?