Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just hooked up a roku to my tv and I do not know how to…

Customer Question
I just hooked up...

I just hooked up a roku to my tv and I do not know how to turn on the tv,,,when I push the NOW button nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong....I have just signed up for direct tv now with at&t

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Its an Emerson and I have not had trouble turning on in the past...do I need something more than the remote that came with the roku

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I am just now trying to install the roku...I hooked the hdmi cable to the tv and the roke and then plugged the box in and now I can't figure out how to turn the tv on....I am not very computer literate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to be able to watch tv.....thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What HDMI input of TV is connected to Roku box?

- Also, do you get Directv picture?