Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot get onto Netflix the little box is hilighted up but…

Customer Question
I cannot get onto...

I cannot get onto Netflix the little box is hilighted up but is black in the inside of it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

I don't know the model # but it is less then two years, I think.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I watched Tuesday but last night and today it will not work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I will get my operating devise from downstairs if u give me a minute

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the model and brand of device in question used to watch Netflix?