Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote light is flashing and I just put new batteries in…

Customer Question
My remote light is...

My remote light is flashing and I just put new batteries in it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

Serial number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just a few min I have one in bedroom wanting to add in living room

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 11 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- What is the brand/ make of device in question?

is it Roku remote?