Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We were watching program on MZh on Roku. We received a

Customer Question

We were watching program on MZh on Roku. We received a notice that we did not have sufficient bandwidth for uninterrupted viewing of the channel. I contacted our internet provider, Charter. Charter ran a speed test and found that their equipment was in order, but that Roku did not have a "valid light pattern." Our bandwidth speed is 60mpps. And you help me?
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: ROKU 2 SN5F464WOO6O73
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: For a couple of weeks. The video we were watching paused. A circle began turning and the video began playing again. This happened every two or three minutes. This was the first time we received the inadequate bandwidth message.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- How the Roku-2 box connected to modem for internet?

Via hard wire or wifi?

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- Also, was it working fine with same modem before this problem started?