Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Had sound last night. Have picture now but no sound. Went…

Customer Question
Had sound last night...

Had sound last night. Have picture now but no sound. Went into settings but must be doing something wrong

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?

The controller you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Wife just turned on this morning with the issue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No where do I find model of devise TV is down stairs. computer up stairs. need to talk with live agent on phone

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model number of the tv? It is printed with a sticker on the back of the tv.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.