Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i replace the dust cover hinges of a technics sl-q200…

Customer Question
how do i replace the dust...
how do i
replace the dust cover hinges of a technics sl-q200 turntable? i have a replacement pair
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
9/7/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 11 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Why are you replacing the cover?
Are you able to take pictures of existing hinges and attach it here
The dust cover is fine. I am not replacing it. One of the hinges broke. I purchased a replacement and wasn't sure how to remove the broken one and install the replacement hinge, so I contacted you.
Since the time I replied to your request for pictures, I was able to figure it out and replaced the bad hinge on my own.
Please let me know how to request a refund of my $24.
Thank you